Thursday, December 31, 2015

Song of the Week: Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party

Happy (Almost) New Year!

After attending five separate Christmas gatherings among family and friends this year I'm pretty much partied out. So although the FOMO was hard to shake off entirely, it was an overall easy decision to turn down the 3+ New Year's Eve celebrations I was invited to in lieu of a quiet night with my immediate family and some good books. That's why I saw the following song by Courtney Barnett, from her debut LP Sometimes I Sit and Think, and Sometimes I Just Sit released April of this year, as an apt alternative to Auld Lang Syne (apart from being one of my favorites from the record).

"Nobody Really Cares If You Don't Go To The Party (Live)" by Courtney Barnett


Definitely maybe,
Kelvin

No comments:

Post a Comment